Thursday, June 12, 2014

still in the 2ww

(cycle 45, day 26, 10 dpo)

I oddly have no urge to test early this cycle. probably thanks to my average temps. they're following the typical pattern so I'm not expecting this cycle to go any differently. if my temp is up tomoro, I'm waiting at least one more day to see if its a fluke like that other cycle I had a crazy jump at 11dpo. but yeah, not expecting different results with something that's the same as before. there's still that small shred of hope left that because others have had no tip offs that they were pregnant before AF was due that maybe that could be me. but that small shred of hope is just that, a shred. I don't actually believe it would happen like that...

so I guess I'm finally making that "please help us" phone call next week  : (  I never thought we'd be having to do this. we have one more cycle to try before I'd see the doc so maybe the threat of that will shock my body into doing something different, like, you know, get pregnant. it seems to happen for many other women (obviously not everyone). though so does getting pregnancy relatively easy and since I definitely don't fall in that category, I'm not expecting a different outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment