Monday, July 28, 2014

spoke too soon

(cycle 47, day 17)

I may have jinxed myself a couple posts ago.... I thought I was going to O last week since I was starting to get some watery cm, but that's where it ended. that dried up and my opks haven't been getting any darker. this cycle is very much like my April cycle when I didn't O til cd20...

I went from Oing regularly between cd14-16 for a year and a half (since July 2012) and then things went wonky. I had those 2 cycles at the beginning of the year where I didn't get any fertile signs and AF showed up on cd35 the one cycle and then went back to normal. but because I didn't get any fertile signs those 2 cycles, I decided to take up temping and OPKs again, which I hadn't done any temping since April 2012... my cycle hasn't been the same since xmas. I had those two cycles where I don't know when O day was and then with tracking I had two normal cycles and my fertile cm made a return. since then I've Od on cd20, cd16, cd13 and I'm already on cd17 this cycle without a positive OPK yet...

the good thing about this is that my testing will get done by mid-august, well that is if I O by Thursday (cd20) because I won't be in Ontario for MIL's wedding on any day I need testing (7dpo or cd3) which was going to be the case had I Od by Saturday/sunday. if I O after this Thursday, my testing won't be done til late august because i'll be in Ontario for the 7dpo test. this is incredibly frustrating.

at least DH is home so if and when I do O, we might still have a shot this cycle if we can get some BDing in this week. though I'm not sure how likely that is since he's had a sore throat since Friday and its only gotten worse... I'm hoping it starts getting better soon so he might be in the mood to BD, I don't want to force it and push my luck and have it backfire...

I'm still hopeful that when I start clomid we might actually get a baby out of it, but I've got to get out of this cycle first...

No comments:

Post a Comment