Friday, May 16, 2014

that lasted long...

(cycle 44, day 32, 12 dpo)

my temp tanked this morning. I'm now convinced yesterday's was a fluke. sigh. how much longer do I have to wait for something to happen?!?! I'm just hoping my body starts cooperating and not make me wait so long to be fertile. though I don't really want the next cycle work out because I'd have all the same date reminders (at least within less than a week) of what they were last summer  : (  if it worked out, I'd hope like hell that my old bad date memories could be replaced with better, happier memories of a THB instead of a MC... but what are the chances next cycle would work anyway? we'll only be on cycle 9 of ttc since a MC, so I'm pretty sure any pregnancy is still 2-3 cycles away, minimum. I'm pretty sure I'm leaning towards seeing the doctor in july instead of waiting for august or September... so at least that's only 1-2 cycles away...

and now I wait. af should be here tomoro or sunday. just want I wanted to deal with on a long weekend or in our new bed. I wanted to be able to do some sexy time in our new bed and unless that happens tonight, it won't be happening until next weekend... unless by some stroke of pure luck today's temp was a fluke and I am pregnant. ha. right.

No comments:

Post a Comment