Wednesday, August 27, 2014

grief

I've very recently realized that I'm no longer feeling the soul crushing grief from our losses that I felt before. I realized it when hearing about another's loss. it was the first time I wasn't brought back to that black hole and feeling sorry for myself all over again. I just felt complete empathy.

of course I still miss our babies every day, but the hurt has definitely lessened. that's not to say I don't have my moments. I still wish I had either or both of them with us, to know if they were a boy or girl, who they resembled more, who's personality they took on, to snuggle them forever... i'll never get that back and I may never experience it, but I'm doing far better than I have been in a long time with regard to loss.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment