Monday, September 8, 2014

cliff diving, again


(cycle 48, day 28, 12 dpo)

after having my temp be slightly up sunday morning, it dived today. though I'm sure it was only up because we went to bed late and were drinking the night before... of course I tested, and of course it was a BFN, and of course this mornings temp was well below coverline and back down to pre-O levels. of fucking course. clomid didn't make a damn difference, at least that's how it feels.

its 12dpo, so I'm sure AF will make her appearance tomoro since I have a 12-13 day LP. I tried grasping at straws this morning and searched FF for charts with late implantation dips, but only found 1 or 2 out of about 30+ charts and I'm sure only something like 1-5% had implantation dips that late since I didn't go through the entire gallery of charts with dips. doesn't give me much hope. plus I don't know if those women had longer LPs so their body wasn't already gearing up to shed its lining by the time they had their implantation dip like mine would be by now. I just don't see how if something were to implant today, that it wouldn't be too late with a 12 day LP. so I'm pretty sure its AF gearing up and not a baby burrowing in just a little late.

No comments:

Post a Comment