Wednesday, September 10, 2014

what the hell?

(cycle 48, day 30, 14 dpo)

I seriously don't understand my chart. I thought for sure AF was on her way yesterday, or even today, but my temp went back up yesterday and only slightly down from that this morning, so still well above coverline where majority of my other 2ww temps are.

 
I had some pain in my pelvis yesterday (the day after the temp drop, same day as the temp rise, for reference) and thought for sure AF would be showing up in the evening, or at the very least this morning, but nothing. temped this morning and was still confused by it because its still pretty high (not super high by my 2ww standards, but still definitely in the 2ww range of normal for me and not low enough for me to assume AF is for sure on her way). I did test yesterday evening, but was a BFN.

I did play with my chart and if I discard the super low temp on 12dpo, it looks like my temp is just on the way down and I may have a longer LP possibly due to the clomid. my is usually way down by now, but if the clomid is extending my LP, then I guess the temps are normal and heading down like they normally would. we'll see I guess if AF shows up today and what tomoro's temp is. if its still up, I'm going to be even more confused than I've been the last 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment