Thursday, September 11, 2014

the bitch finally showed

(cycle 49, day 1)

better late than never, right? except I really would've preferred never, or at least for the next 9 months would've been nice.

so it seems clomid has in fact lengthened my LP by a day, which sucks cuz its throwing off next cycle  >: (  I'm going to ovulate the day I'm in Ontario (provided clomid will make me O on the same day next cycle) so I need DH to give up one night after fire practice, which if you didn't already know, is like pulling teeth. sometimes its not and he actually skips practice altogether, but if he's not skipping practice, he's not home til I'm in a deep sleep, which doesn't bother me provided I actually get to spend some time with him Wednesday and Friday. but if I'm taking clomid, we can't waste the only cycle I have left of it (not that I think its going to help us since one cycle didn't). If he can't make it home, I'm not bothering to take it again til November's cycle because we won't be seeing each other next cycle with being apart due to travel. we might have a small chance if my cycles stay the same, but its not enough time seeing each other that I think we'd even have much of a shot, it would be a small one, maybe one BD before O day because each cycle has been pushed back a day or so.

I really feel like we'll be heading into the new year no closer to starting our family than we were 4 years ago. its a depressing thought and even more depressing if I told you how much we could potentially still have ahead of us (i'll save it for a future post cuz this is shitty enough).

No comments:

Post a Comment